Squid Industries was formed by a United States Navy Veteran who served in theater of combat during Operation Iraqi Freedom. After overcoming personal struggles with homelessness and substance abuse, he found the best way to live healthy was to give back by helping other struggling Veterans. He attained his BA in psychology, worked as a counselor to Vets for 5 years, and founded a nonprofit that was successful in changing a number of veterans’ lives. During his work with vets, he fell in love with another community…the Vape community. He taught himself to hand craft beautiful box mods, around which he built a community that believes in living healthy, supporting our returning veterans, and treating each other with kindness and respect. With the support of like-minded people, invested in businesses that have a positive impact on society, Squid Industries was able to develop an amazing juice line and innovative hardware. Squid Industries is a company founded on love for community! As such, a portion of all proceeds are donated to nonprofits, and its founder continues to volunteer his time and experience toward this effort.
*Use at Your Own Risk! This is for Advanced User only.
We, the seller, do not claim these descriptions base on our own test or studies.There are inherent risks when using any rechargeable batteries. We, as seller, are not responsible for damages caused by the misuse or mishandling of any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Please use caution when charging or using rechargeable cells such as Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) Li-on. Rechargeable batteries require careful handling. Due to their sensitivity they may explode or burn when mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of rechargeable cells/batteries about charging, carrying, storage.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if there is any damage, included tear of wraps.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery if the cell or charger has been stressed by mishandling, continuous dropping and rubbing or otherwise, even if a physical damage might not be visible.
- Store and carry rechargeable cells in non-conductive container.
- Never leave rechargeable battery in a hot temperature environment, including your car.
- Dispose your rechargeable battery according to your local regulations.